This semester is over and we are so glad. I think he earned all A's so I am super proud of him and he definitely earned every A. (Some of his teachers are dragging their feet at posting the grades) It was a busy semester for Adam and next semester will be ever more busy and a little bit more stressful, but it will all be worth it. :) It feels so good to say that there is only three more semesters left instead of not knowing when he will be finished. In AZ that is what it was like. We never knew when he would be done.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.... Well not really. We have had some pretty pathetic snow storms blow through. We were told that we were suppose to get 8-12 inches last weekend and we did get snow, but it was mostly in the form of sleet and that doesn't really count as snow. Salt Lake City is totally covered still from last weekend. I want to get dumped on and stop hearing that we are going to get gobs of snow and not. Our tree is up and other decor is around the house. I should probably take a picture of the tree to post, maybe another day.
Another random thought...
I only have one of the little boys that I watch for only 5 more days. I am so excited. I know it is probably not good to be so excited, but my patience has been tested enough times so it is time to move on.
Also, I am not 29 1/2 weeks pregnant. I am almost down to the single digits of how many weeks I have left. Yay!!!!! I think that is all for now. Merry Christmas to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm jealous at how far along you are. I wish I were further, I just want this pregnancy with all it's worries to be over with, although this little boy will bring a load of worries with him when he's born!
Hope you guys get some snow, we've had some nasty storms, mainly ice storms come our way, but we do have snow. Talin has been begging to make a snowman, but it's way too cold to go outside, even Tom is saying that.
I am excited that Adam is almost done. I still have 2 1/2 years left. I am jealous. Someday I will be done with my life long pursuit of this seemingly endless education. Some may say that I am a profesional student, however, I must have mental problems to torture myself so.
Tom it might seem like that you are a professional student, but I don't think you are. To me a professional student is someone that is taking classes without really having an ending goal. You are doing great and if you want to get technical you finished before Adam. This is Adam's bachelors not Podietry(sp) school. Don't feel discouraged with how much time you have left. Adam doesn't count the semester that he is on so in just a few weeks you can subtract 1 semester from the amount of time that you have left. Adam says it makes it more bearable. Once again you are doing awesome and we are proud of the way you are accomplishing something no one in our family has done. The end will come soon enough. We love you!!
Have you guys decided on any names yet? This pregnancy flew for me! I'm sure it's taken it's own sweet time, in your opinion.
I'm so glad Adam went to school. The end is near!!! I love that kid.
Post a Comment