So on Valentines Day we arrived in AZ so that we could be there when Adam's bro got home from his mission. It was nice to see him again. We got to spend the rest of the week and weekend with the family. On Thursday we had dinner and the Chambers. Elizabeth, TJ, Kevin, Jackie, and Sharen were there. We also called Andy and wished him a Happy Birthday. It was nice to visit with everyone. On Saturday Mom, Sharen and I went to the Red Mountain gym. That was fun. I forgot how refreshing it was to finish a workout with sweat on my forehead. Adam thought that I was crazy because I wanted to go to the gym instead of his brother's party where there was going to be cake and ice cream. OK, so I had cake later, but I didn't have any ice cream and I only had one piece of cake. After a nice shower Bonnie, Adam's sister, cut and colored my hair. It looks better now. I know I said that I wasn't going to color my hair again for a while, but it was starting to look bad and my other new cut was just a strait cut basically and it was making me nuts. Now it has better layers. I'll post a picture later.
I am posting the post while I wait on hold and the recording person keeps telling me that my call is important. IF MY CALL WAS IMPORTANT THEN THEY WOULD HIRE MORE PEOPLE TO ANSWER MY CALL AND WOULD BE SO BUSY ALL MORNING. I have been trying all morning on the customer service line and it has been busy so I decided to call the corporate office and so now I am on hold. At least I am in line instead of just getting a busy signal, right.
Bethany will 4 in just a couple of weeks and she is so excited. The last couple of weeks she has spent a lot of time on her bed because she is throwing fits all the time. Anyways, when she in one of her fits I try to talk her out of it and them I count to 5 and them she has to sit on her bed. Well yesterday while I was playing around and pretending to be sad, Bethany said to me, "1,2,3,4,5. Go to your bed!" It didn't work for me. I had to explain to her that goes to bed because she is throwing a fit and that I wasn't throwing a fit so I didn't have to go to my bed. She is growing up too fast. She doesn't even want to cuddle as much as she used to.
Well I am still on hold and wish someone would answer the phone. Now that I have bored you guys to death I will stop my post here and let you get on with your day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Being on hold isn't my favorite thing to do but at least you have the talent of multi-tasking so you can post and be on hold at the same time so your time wasn't completly wasted.Hehe
Don't you hate it when your kids try to turn your discipline tactics on you? They grow up too fast. Although I think I would love to have Talin send me to my room. I would promptly agree and read a book all afternoon, if only...
And I also understand the love for the gym. It's so refreshing and makes you feel good. The YMCA has become a second home to me anymore.
I hate being on hold. That's when I play free cell on the computer. Waiting & waiting. That's insane that Bethany is turning 4! Wow!
Once again, missing you in the blogging world.
Post a Comment